Tour InformationByron Bay famous not only for its position as Australia's most easterly mainland point but also as the "alternate lifestyle" capital of Australia. Meet the locals, soak up the atmosphere.
If some retail therapy is necessary, there is a great range of original crafts, clothing and gift ideas. Have lunch (own expense) in one of the local cafes, the beachfront pub or have take away by the beach.
In the afternoon we stop into Tropical Fruit World. This 5th generation family farm is home to some of Australia and the worlds most exotic fruit. It boasts the best Fruit parfaits around, after all Tropical Fruit is what they do!
Some of the Highlights
- Enjoy spectacular views to Mt Warning
- Stand on the edge of Australia
- During the winter months you may see whales making their annual migration north
- Enjoy the ever changing contrast of mountains and beaches as the tour takes you through some of the most picturesque scenery in Northern NSW
- Opportunity for swimming at the beautiful Byron Bay beach
- We have a brief stop at Superbee Honeyworld. A chance to sample up to 15 varities of local honey
- Tropical Fruit World - a chance to purchase exotic and local fruits as well as natural products such as Tea Tree and Avocado oils and soaps.
Gold Coast Tour G36
departs - 8:45 AM Mon, Wed, Fri
returns - 4:45 PM
Brisbane Tour B36
departs - 7:30 AM Mon, Wed, Fri
returns - 6:00 PM
Adult $84.00 pp
Child $52.00 pp
Infant $0.00 pp
Concession $79.00 pp