Tour InformationDolphin Wild's eco-adventure includes discovering the spectacular beauty, wildlife and crystal clear waters of Moreton Island.
Moreton Bay Marine Park is home to many marine animals - Bottlenose and Indo Pacific humpback dolphins are in abundance, the rare and shy dugong enjoys grazing on Moreton Bay sea grass meadows, and the Humpback Whales even travel on their annual migration through this internationally recognised marine park. Marine turtles (Logerhead & Green) love these spectacular waters, and other marine life such as rays, sub-tropical fish and marine invertebrates are all home in Moreton Bays Marine Park. You may even meet the resident wobbegong on the optional guided snorkelling tour (charges apply).
For the adventurous passengers we provide the opportunity to participate in one or all of our activities: Boom netting, Swimming, Fishing, or Snorkelling
Our guided snorkel tour offers passengers the chance to explore Flinders Reef or the Tangalooma Wrecks.
- Marine Eco Tour with commentary (all year, dolphins, dugongs & turtles)
- Moreton Island history
- Whales migrate past Moreton Island June - November
- Snorkelling - Tangalooma Wrecks or Flinders Reef
- Boom-netting - Experience the rush!
- Free time to: relax on the beach, climb the famous sand dunes, swim in safe, crystal clear waters
- Fish feeding around the wrecks
- Morning Tea upon boarding
- Great chicken & seafood smorgasbord lunch
- Fresh tropical fruit platter
- Hotel Transfers.