Fitness Level (1-4):
- Travel the Western Highway - stagecoach route of the 1850's
- Bacchus Marsh - a landscape of orchards - once a resting place for the Cobb & Co stagecoach
- Ballarat - enjoy a complete town tour of this gracious city with its exquisite gardens and noble sta
- Eureka Stockade - site of the 1854 Miner's Rebellion
- Visit Sovereign Hill - an authentic recreation of an 1850's gold mining town. See & experience...
- Gold panning in Red Gully Creek
- Join the "Journey through the Labyrinth of Gold" guided tour on an inclined tramway deep underground
Tour PointsBus Type: Large
Departs: 8:20am Melbourne
Returns: 5:30pm Melbourne
(DAILY Oct to Mar) DAILY except WED, FRI, SUN Apr to Sept
Tour InformationGold - 1850 - The world focussed on Ballarat as the cry 'Gold' echoed around the globe. People from all nations poured into Ballarat to seek a fortune, many found the real Australia and decided to make this great land their home. Today, you too can capture the excitement of these bawdy times as you visit the scene of revolt, rebellion and the emergence of democracy at Eureka and Sovereign Hill - Ballarat.
Fare Includes: Entrance fees to Sovereign Hill & Gold Museum and?Red Hill Mine tour