Fitness Level (1-4):
- Trendy Southbank on the river.
- Views of historic Williamstown
- Ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Revitalised South Melbourne
- Port Melbourne by the sea
- Etihad Stadium at Docklands
- Bolte Bridge - spectacular city overview
Tour PointsBus Type: Large
Departs: 8:10am Melbourne
Returns: 12:05pm Melbourne
Tour InformationWelcome to Melbourne - Heart of Australia's classic south. Home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian rules football, the Melbourne Cup and for a short time Australia's capital. Melbourne is known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes and markets, galleries, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. Inhabited by peoples from all corners of the globe its cosmopolitan people give generously and share passionately in the riches of this dynamic and elegant city.
At the conclusion of our Melbourne City Tour, visit the iconic MCG on a guided tour with entry also included for the National Sports Museum.